1. Download the Power NOW mobile app fromGoogle PlayorApp Store.
3. Attach a bank card to pay the rent.
4. Find the nearest station on the map.
5. Scan the QR code at the station.
6. Take the power bank from the station.
1. Find the nearest point on the application map.
2. Route and get to the station.
3. Simply insert the power bank into the free slot of the station.
If the rental does not stop after 30 seconds, check your internet connection and refresh the page, if this does not help, contact support.
Each power bank has 3 cords for connectors:
• Apple Lightning
Lightning charges iPhone, iPad and AirPods.
Type-C and Micro USB for other smartphones and gadgets.
Charges for use take place every half hour. The first half hour is always free for users. Then - EUR 0.3 for every 30 minutes.
If the power bank is with you for more than 2.5 hours - you can use it until the next day, the charges will stop at EUR 1.5.
If you do not return the power bank within a day, the lease will automatically continue for another 24 hours.
One power bank can be rented by one user in one period of time.
Check the cord connections, you may have confused them or not inserted them completely
Contact our support service. We will resolve your issue quickly.
Make sure you fully insert the power bank into the station or try the next slot. It should click and the indicator will light up. After clicking, the rental will stop.
If the problem isn`t solved, contact support by clicking the Help button in the application.
If you have lost the power bank, click on the ”Buy” button in the application. Your card will be deducted from the cost and the rent will stop. You will then be able to use Power Now again.